The safety and security of passengers is our highest priority
- Passports and photo identification may be required for all passengers embarking on a cruise from the Brisbane Cruise Terminal.
- Passengers travelling with children must have appropriate identification for all accompanying children.
- No guest visitors will be permitted aboard any vessel. Only ticketed passengers will be allowed past the security checkpoints.
- All health questionnaires must be completed in full prior to entering the embarkation terminal.
- All baggage will be x-rayed.
- Persons with medical conditions, pacemakers or implanted electronic devices should produce relevant medical certification prior to entering the embarkation area.
- Passengers may be subject to search.